Information pursuant to and for the effects of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n. 196 of the art. 13, (Personal Data Protection Code) and EU Regulation 2016/679 on data protection (GDPR, General Data Protection Regulation UE 2016/679)
Dear User, pursuant to art. 13 of the "Code regarding the protection of personal data" and of the Data Protection Regulation (GDPR, General Data Protection Regulation UE 2016/679), NoleggioSupercarTorino.it of Red Travel srl (hereinafter also "NoleggioSupercarTorino") as the data controller, provides you with information regarding the processing of personal data of Users who consult the websites:
Purposes of data processing
The data may be processed by NoleggioSupercarTorino for the following purposes: To assess the suitability for recruitment for the role for which the request is made and for roles that may become available in the future
- To send communications from NoleggioSupercarTorino
- To allow the User access to the Site, for purposes strictly related to the provision of rental services of NoleggioSupercarTorino;
- To guarantee the correct and effective technical support
- To send marketing communications, information about our services and our regulations and conditions. Your information is also used to provide an answer when you contact us.
- To ascertain and verify responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes to the detriment of the site or to third parties.
- To carry out market analysis and statistics
Method of treatment
The processing of data takes place with or without the aid of electronic or, in any case, automated, computerized or telematic tools, with logic strictly related to the aforementioned purposes. The data will be processed in a lawful and correct manner and in any case in compliance with the aforementioned regulation, using instruments that guarantee security and confidentiality and may also be performed using automated tools to store, manage and transmit the data. The treatment will be carried out, primarily by the internal organization of the company under the direction and control of the Data Processor and for the purposes indicated above, also by group companies or third parties. Data retention will take place in a form that allows identification of the data subject for a period of time not exceeding that necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently processed.
Provision of data
The provision of Registration Data, referred to in point 1) and point 3) of the first paragraph of this statement is mandatory and failure to provide, even partially, the data will make it impossible for NoleggioSupercarTorino to proceed with the provision of the requested service .
Without prejudice to the communications made in fulfillment of legal obligations, all data collected and processed can be communicated for the purposes indicated above:
- Third parties, appointed by NoleggioSupercarTorino of the execution of activities directly connected or instrumental to the provision and distribution of services offered through the website www.noleggiosupercartorino.it.
- Subjects belonging to our sales network, partnerships and distribution of services;
- Subjects who can learn about it, as "responsible" or "responsible" of NoleggioSupercarTorino, such as staff belonging to the administrative offices, commercial, productive, technical and the IT Office.
The updated list of the subjects to whom the data are communicated is available, upon request of the User at the NoleggioSupercarTorino offices. Personal data will not be, in any case, the object of dissemination.
Pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679 on data protection (GDPR, General Data Protection Regulation UE 2016/679), it is noted that the data transferred to NoleggioSupercarTorino with the aid of electronic or, in any case, automated, IT or telematic instruments are transferred and stored in: ITALY at the headquarters of NoleggioSupercarTorino. Registered Office: Via O. Vigliani, 11 / 9c Turin. The transfer of data was carried out by NoleggioSupercarTorino in accordance with the provisions of Regulation 2016/679 and Article 25, paragraph 1 of Directive 95/46/CE. For more information on the Commission's decisions on the adequacy of third countries. They are available at the following Link.
Pursuant to article 7 of legislative decree n. 196/2003 and relative legislative provision GDPR 2016/679, the interested party may contact Red Travel Srl, e-mail address email@example.com, to assert the following rights:
- To know the existence of data processing that may concern it
- Obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and communication in an intelligible form of the same data and their origin, as well as the logic and purposes on which the treatment is based;
- Obtaining the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- Know the origin of personal data;
- Be informed about the purposes and methods of the treatment
- Know the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; Be informed about the transfer of personal data from EU countries to "third party" countries (not belonging to the EU or the European Economic Area)
- Knowing the identification details of the owner, the managers and the designated representative in accordance with article 5, paragraph 2.
- Know the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it as Data Processor, Data Protection Officer and managers or agents.
- Obtain the updating, correction or, if interested, integration of data; The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication. In any case, the User will remain free at any time to revoke the consents provided by the same, without formalities sending a notice to that effect to Red Travel srl at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Oppose, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection.
- Transfer your personal data freely to other service providers
- request the modification, cancellation and removal of your data
- Being able to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
Duties of NoleggioSupercarTorino
- Ensure the rights of the interested parties
- Guaranteed the provisions of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n. 196 of the art. 13, (Code regarding the protection of personal data)
- Ensure the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679 on data protection (GDPR, General Data Protection Regulation UE 2016/679)
- Promptly inform the interested party in case of violation of their personal data.
- Respond to all requests of interested parties no later than 3 working days
- Ensure the correct management and processing of data in line with what is defined by current regulations.
- Ensure and ensure the security and confidentiality of data in line with what is defined by current regulations.
Data Controller and Data Protection Officer
The owner of the personal data is Red Travel Srl, with registered office in Turin, Via O. Vigliani 11 / 9c. The list of managers is deposited at the offices of Red Travel Srl.
The contact details of the Data Controller are:
Tel: + 39 346 4744026
The constantly updated list of data processors is available at the registered office of Red Travel srl.